For Treatment of Phobia or fear in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR or Online Treatment of Phobia or fear Contact Us or Fill Up Form
- Treatment of Phobia or fear
- Homeopathic Treatment of Phobia or fear
- Acupuncture Treatment of Phobia or fear
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Phobia or fear
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Phobia or fear
- Other Treatment of Phobia or fear
- What is Phobia or fear
- Symptoms of Phobia or fear
- Causes of Phobia or fear
- Risk factors of Phobia or fear
- Complications of Phobia or fear
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Phobia or fear
- Precautions & Prevention of Phobia or fear
Treatment of Phobia or fear
Homeopathic Treatment of Phobia or fear
Homeopathy is getting popular as safe natural and effective treatment of psychiatric disorders like phobia, depression, OCD, anxiety etc. Homeopathic Treatment of Phobia or fear helps to heal and promote mental health by strengthening the inner self. It will also help to calm the nerves and relax the mind during exposure to fear causing stimuli for example height, crowd, flight, closed space etc. It also relieves associated complaints like sweating, palpitations, sleeplessness etc. Following are some of the homeopathic remedies that can be used for treatment of Phobia or fear are:
- Arg nit
Acupuncture and Acupressure Treatment of Phobia or fear
Acupuncture has good reputation in treatment of psychiatric disorders. Acupuncture improves your level of energy and makes you perform in life wit more vitality and vigor. Acupuncture Phobia or fear treatment shows dramatic effects with considerable positive results.
Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy Treatment of Phobia or fear
Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy treatment for Phobia or fears involves the taking of “small steps” of gradually exposing a person to the phobic stimulus. It also involves cognitive-behavioral model, in which patients are taught to differentiate between the physical and emotional, how to gain greater control over their thinking, and how to calm themselves back down. Hypnotherapy is worldwide popular for treatment of fear and phobias as safe and quick treatment of deep seated psychological issues and barriers. It gives calm mind and healthy reactions..
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Phobia or fear
In conventional or allopathic treatment of Phobia or fear, Beta blockers, Antidepressants and Sedatives are prescribed. These medications work by blocking the stimulating effects of adrenaline on your body, such as increased heart rate, elevated blood pressure, pounding heart, and shaking voice and limbs. They help you relax by reducing the amount of anxiety that you feel.
Other Treatment of Phobia or fear
Meditation, deep breathing and muscle relaxation techniques can help reduce Phobia or fear.
What is Phobia or fear
A Phobia or fear is an excessive fear of an object or any situation that poses little real danger.
Symptoms of Phobia or fear
- Excessive self-consciousness
- Fear of public humiliation
- Fear of negative evaluation
- Fear of animals particularly spiders, snakes or mice
- Fear of flying and water
Causes of Phobia or fear
- Run in families
- Influenced by culture
- Triggered by life events.
Risk factors of Phobia or fear
- Between the ages of 11 and 15
- Women art more likely to have social Phobia or fear as men.
- Family history
Complications of Phobia or fear
- Abuse of alcohol or other drugs
- Depression and hopelessness
- Social Phobia or fear and agoraPhobia or fear.
Diagnosis of Phobia or fear
The diagnosis of Phobia or fear is based on a systematic clinical interview and careful diagnostic guidelines. Your doctor will ask questions about your symptoms of diseases and take a medical and social history. There are no laboratory tests for Phobia or fears.