For Treatment of Kleptomania in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR India or Online Treatment of Kleptomania Contact Us or Fill Up Form
- Treatment of Kleptomania
- Homeopathic Treatment of Kleptomania
- Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Kleptomania
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Kleptomania
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Kleptomania
- Surgical Treatment of Kleptomania
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Kleptomania
- Other Treatment of Kleptomania
- What is Kleptomania
- Symptoms of Kleptomania
- Causes of Kleptomania
- Risk factors of Kleptomania
- Complications of Kleptomania
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Kleptomania
- Precautions & Prevention of Kleptomania
Treatment of Kleptomania
Homeopathic Treatment of Kleptomania
Excellent results. Homeopathy has excellent record in treatment of psychological disorders like kleptomania. It treats the person as a whole. Treatment is constitutional. It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. It naturally cures the root cause of disorder. Some of the homeopathic medicines that can be used for treatment of kleptomania are:
- Nux V
Acupuncture and Acupressure Treatment of Kleptomania
Acupuncture treatment has good treatment of psychiatric conditions. It calms mind and helps in resolving deep psychological issues.
Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy Treatment of Kleptomania
Psychotherapy and hypnotherapy helps you identify unhealthy, negative beliefs and behaviors and replace them with healthy, positive ones. It is usually aimed at dealing with underlying psychological problems that may be contributing to kleptomania. It may also include behavior modification therapy and family therapy.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Kleptomania
The allopathic treatment of kleptomania involves the use of antidepressants, mood stabilizers anti-seizure medications and addiction medications.
What is Kleptomania
Kleptomania is the irresistible urge to steal items. The things that are stolen are not needed for personal use and usually have little value.
Symptoms of Kleptomania
- Powerful urges to steal items that you don’t need
- Feeling increased tension leading up to the theft
- Feeling pleasure or gratification while stealing
- Lack of a better explanation for the theft, such as another psychological disorder
- Feeling terrible guilt or shame after the theft
Causes of Kleptomania
The cause of kleptomania isn’t known. It often occurs with other psychological disorders which include depression, anxiety, eating disorders and substance abuse.
Risk factors of Kleptomania
- Family history
- Being female
- Having another mental illness
- Head trauma or brain injuries
Complications of Kleptomania
- Alcohol and substance abuse
- Eating disorders
- Compulsive gambling or shopping
- Suicidal thoughts or behavior
- Social isolation
Diagnosis of Kleptomania
There’s no laboratory test to diagnose kleptomania. A psychiatrist or psychologist will diagnose kleptomania when all of the symptoms of kleptomania are present.
Precautions & Prevention of Kleptomania
Getting treatment as soon as compulsive stealing begins may help prevent kleptomania from becoming worse.