For Treatment of Bulimia Nervosa in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR India or Online Treatment of Bulimia Nervosa Contact Us or Fill Up Form
- Treatment of Bulimia Nervosa
- Homeopathic Treatment of Bulimia Nervosa
- Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Bulimia Nervosa
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Bulimia Nervosa
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Bulimia Nervosa
- Surgical Treatment of Bulimia Nervosa
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Bulimia Nervosa
- Other Treatment of Bulimia Nervosa
- What is Bulimia Nervosa
- Symptoms of Bulimia Nervosa
- Causes of Bulimia Nervosa
- Risk factors of Bulimia Nervosa
- Complications of Bulimia Nervosa
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Bulimia Nervosa
- Precautions & Prevention of Bulimia Nervosa
Treatment of Bulimia Nervosa
Homeopathic Treatment of Bulimia Nervosa
Homeopathy balances emotions, removes negative memories and help in getting rational calm mind. Homeopathic treatment of bulimia nervosa reduces depression and fear of rejection. Some of the remedies for bulimia nervosa are:
- Argentum nit.
Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Bulimia Nervosa
Acupuncture is a unique healing method to treat bulimia nervosa. It focuses on relaxation and balancing of Yin and Yang energy in the body. It helps in lowering the anxiety and depression associated with disease.
Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy Treatment of Bulimia Nervosa
Psychotherapy treatment of bulimia nervosa involves talking about your bulimia and related issues with a mental health provider. It helps you identify negative beliefs and replace them with positive ones. It also helps you learn behavioral skills to tolerate stress, regulate your emotions and improve your relationships with others. It addresses difficulties in your close relationships and improves your communication and problem-solving skills. Hypnotherapy helps in retraining subconscious mind, removing urges and impulses and getting healthy mindset.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Bulimia Nervosa
In the allopathic treatment of bulimia nervosa, Antidepressants are prescribed which may help reduce the symptoms of bulimia.
Other Treatment of Bulimia Nervosa
- Meditation, yoga and hypnosis, may increase awareness of your body’s cues for eating and fullness
What is Bulimia Nervosa
Bulimia is a serious, potentially life-threatening eating disorder in which a person binges and purges. Bulimia is associated with depression and other psychiatric disorders. It shares some symptoms with anorexia nervosa, another major eating disorder.
Symptoms of Bulimia Nervosa
- Being preoccupied with your body shape and weight
- Body weight that goes up and dpwn
- Feeling that you can’t control your eating behavior
- Constipation, diarrhea, nausea, gas, abdominal pain
- Eating much more food in a binge episode than in a normal meal or snack
- Forcing yourself to vomit or exercise too much
- Misusing laxatives, diuretics or enemas after eating
Causes of Bulimia Nervosa
The exact cause of bulimia is unknown.
Risk factors of Bulimia Nervosa
- Being female
- Psychological and emotional issues
- Genetic link
- Late teens or early adulthood
Complications of Bulimia Nervosa
- Anxiety and depression
- Absence of a period in females
- Severe tooth decay and gum disease
- Heart problems
- Weakness and dizziness
- Acid reflux or ulcers
- Drug and alcohol abuse
Diagnosis of Bulimia Nervosa
Diagnosis of Bulimia Nervosa involves the following tests:
- A physical exam
- Blood and urine tests
- A psychological evaluation
Precautions & Prevention of Bulimia Nervosa
There is no sure way to prevent bulimia.but you can take precautions before thg situation worsens.
Talk with your pediatrician
- Cultivate and reinforce a healthy body image in your children no matter what their size or shape.