For Treatment of ADHD in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR or Online Treatment of ADHD Contact Us or Fill Up Form.
- Treatment of ADHD
- Homeopathic Treatment of ADHD
- Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of ADHD
- Psychotherapy Treatment of ADHD
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of ADHD
- Surgical Treatment of ADHD
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of ADHD
- Other Treatment of ADHD
- What is ADHD
- Symptoms of ADHD
- Causes of ADHD
- Risk factors of ADHD
- Complications of ADHD
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of ADHD
- Precautions & Prevention of ADHD
Treatment of ADHD
Homeopathic Treatment of ADHD
There are several different homeopathic medicines which give great relief in Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). Homeopathic treatment uses natural, non toxic medicines. They may be plant, mineral, metal or animal substances, or they may be ‘imponderables’ such as moonlight, sunlight, magnetism. It heals physical as well as mental and emotional symptoms. Following are some homeopathy medicines for ADHD.
- Calcarea bromatum
- Natrum muriaticum
- Kali bromatum
- Baryta iodatum
Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of ADHD
Acupuncture can be used as an alternative therapy to treat ADHD. Acupuncture works to align and balance energy paths within the body. Acupressure is used for children afraid of needles. Acupuncture has become a popular complementary therapy for children suffering from ADHD.
Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy Treatment of ADHD
In ADD treatment, psychotherapy is used to help affected people learn new ways to respond to situations. It can help children to transform behaviors, control their impulsiveness, and bring some structure and order to their lives. Psychotherapy can help everyone to cope with the emotional consequences of their illness. It also helps children to handle their emotional problems, feelings of failure, helplessness, isolation and loneliness. Hypnotherapy can help in subconscious learning.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of ADHD
Allopathic Medication is commonly used by people with ADHD. These medicines to reduce ADHD symptoms. The most commonly prescribed stimulants for children with ADHD are Ritalin, Dexedrine and Cylert. Other medications may also be prescribed like Concreta, Adderall, Trazadone.
Surgical Treatment of ADHD
ADHD may improve by treating obstructive sleep apnea surgically. Surgical treatment of mild obstructive sleep apnea in school-aged children diagnosed with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and mild obstructive sleep apnea resulted in big improvements in ADHD symptoms. It helps to prevent unnecessary long-term methylphenidate usage and the potential side effects.
Dietary & Herbal Treatment of ADHD
- Eat more fruits and green leafy vegetables
- Eat iron rich foods such as whole grain cereals, breads and almonds
- Eat healthy protein sources such as white meat and fish
Other Treatment of ADHD
- Social skills training
- Special education
- Behavioural therapy
What is ADHD
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, ADHD, is one of the most common mental disorders that develop in children. It is common in children and teens. But adults also can have ADHD. It is a medical condition that affects how well someone can sit still, focus, and pay attention. People with ADHD have differences in the parts of their brains that control attention and activity.
Symptoms of ADHD
- Failure to complete household work and responsibilities.
- Not keeping one’s mind on conversations
- Unable to follow rules of activities in social situations.
- Tendency to make careless mistakes.
- Being impatient
- Causing problems in social or work settings.
- Lack of concentration
- Difficulty of participating in games and leisure activities.
Causes of ADHD
- Early head trauma and brain injury
- Birth complication
- Premature Delivery
- Intake of alcohol or harmful drugs
- Cigarette Smoking
- An identical twin
- Children with epilepsy
- Genetic factor
Risk factors of ADHD
Risk factors of ADHD include the following:
- Genetics and heredity factors
- Dietary & Herbal factors
- Environmental Factors such smoking, tobacco and drinking
Complications of ADHD
Complications may include difficulties in relationships, employment, health, finances, and more. ADHD can make life difficult for children. Children with ADHD are more likely to have conditions such as:
- Abnormal eye movement
- Tourette syndrome
- Learning disabilities
- Diagnosis of ADHD
ADHD is generally diagnosed during childhood with no diagnostic laboratory test for confirming the disorder. First, the child will have a physical exam. This includes child psychiatrists, psychologists, developmental/ behavioral pediatricians, behavioral neurologists, and clinical social workers. After ruling out other possible reasons for the child’s behavior, the specialist checks the child’s school and medical records and talks to teachers and parents who have filled out a behavior rating scale for the child. A diagnosis is made only after all this information has been considered.
Precautions & Prevention of ADHD
Preventive measures to reduce the incidence of ADHD in children are not known at this time. Although you cannot prevent ADHD, you can help your child have fewer learning and attention problems by:
- Maximizing preschool learning and attention skills by reading to your child and providing new learning experiences such as puzzles and board games.
- Having good medical care and practicing healthy habits during pregnancy.